- When: Email me – email@example.com – to discuss a day/time that works for you.
- Length: Half a day (four hours) – in-person (in London or Somerset) or on Zoom.
- What you’ll get: I’ll look over your online business assets prior to our session, so that we can dive straight in when we meet. I’ll give you tips and ideas for changes to your website and social channels that will drive more traffic (the right kind of traffic: your people; the people you want to sell to).
- BONUS: I’ll throw in any of my online courses that you like the sound of. You can see them in the shop.
Who am I?
I’m Annie Ridout. Author of Raise your SQ: Transform Your Life with Spiritual Intelligence (as well as Shy and The Freelance Mum), founder of this platform, certified and experienced coach and a freelance journalist for the Independent, Guardian, Telegraph, Grazia, Stylist. Red. Forbes and more.
During the past 15 years, I’ve launched two blogs, two online course websites and two digital magazines. I’ve had hundreds of thousands of visitors to my websites. And I’ve turned over six figures in consecutive years, with very low overheads. This has always been alongside my writing (journalism, books) and raising young children.
I’ve also grown a following of 20,000+ on my personal Instagram, 10,000 on my poetry account, as well as a Facebook group of 700 female freelancers and business owners. I know how to create content that people actually want to see, and how to then create products and services that will appeal to that community.
Through my business courses and consultancy, I have:
- Helped a hypnotherapy app to grow from 0 subscribers to 60,000.
- Taught female founders how to create online courses that have earned them £100,000/year.
- Created and edited press pitches that have got freelancers/business owners featured in the Guardian, Forbes, Stylist, the Daily Mail, Woman’s Hour, Red Magazine and top industry-specific publications.
As a business consultant, I can’t ever guarantee you specific results but I can guarantee that you’ll glow under the light I will shine on you. I’m endlessly curious about people, which is why I became a journalist, and then coach – and you will feel truly listened to, and understood.
I’ve worked with thousands of women over the past few years, through online courses and one-to-one coaching, and I’ve loved watching them transform from feeling unsure (but ready for change) to flying. Big things can happen when you feel seen, heard and encouraged. I can be that person for you.
Past clients have said…
“Warning: Working with Annie Ridout is a real results only area.
By the end of my coaching programme, I’d not only got my business underway with exciting traction, but for the first time in decades, I could see my unique gift, attributes and purpose in the world.
I cannot believe how far I’ve come in such a short space of time.
Annie has a fantastic ability to distil your confusion and bring clarity to the table. She cuts out the noise and spies the unnecessary distractions, providing you with space and enlightenment to realign with your true passion.
Take this path with Annie and go make magic!”
“I feel so inspired and encouraged after my business coaching calls with Annie. She is an amazingly present and patient listener and helps me to see my skills and experiences from a different and more positive perspective.
As well as consistently asking considered and thought-provoking questions, Annie has suggested some great ideas that build on the foundations of what I want my business to look like. It’s so helpful that she can relate to life as a mother of young kids too.
I look forward to our calls every week. I feel completely secure, supported and uplifted during and after our conversations.”
“I wanted a coach to help me navigate the daily demands of being a mother and trying to set up my own online business. I knew straight away that Annie was the person I wanted to work with as I knew she understood the challenge of balancing both.
Having Annie as my coach has brought me multiple benefits. She is there to not only talk about my business challenges but also understand the constant conflict of balance as a new mother.
No topic is off discussion with Annie and I always come away from our calls feeling lighter and focused with a clear path forward. I love having Annie to keep me accountable. She understands and believes in my business which gives me so much confidence. I can’t recommend Annie enough!”